Reservation and Arrival
We recommend booking your class via the app in advance to secure the class you want to enjoy. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your class time. The studio doors will be locked when class starts.
Peace and Serenity
Please be sure to switch off your mobile phone to enhance both your experience and that of other guests around you.
Should you wish to cancel an appointment, please let us know at least three hours beforehand or a full cancellation fee will be charged. No-shows will also be charged at the full class price.
We advise not to bring any valuables with you. The Management accepts no responsibility for the loss of money or valuables of any kind brought onto Studio En premises.
Guests aged 18 years and older may use the yoga facilities. For more information on classes available for guests between 5 and 17 years old, please contact the studio directly.
Health & Safety Protocol
Studio En facilitates safe distancing without compromising on service and experience. Masks may be removed when class is in session. At all other times, please keep your masks on. All high-touch surfaces are consistently sanitised in between classes.
Mats blocks, straps and bolsters are provided by the studio for all in-house guests [you are encouraged to bring your own towel to lay over the in-studio mats].
Limited Amenity Access
Please be mindful there is only one changing room. There are no shower facilities.
Terms & Conditions
- I / we understand it is my responsibility to communicate with the instructor if I / we have any present health concerns. These concerns may include: recent and old injuries, medical conditions, aches or pains that might affect ability to participate in class comfortably.
- If pregnant, I / we will inform the instructor and confirm I / we have consulted our doctor and have clearance to participate in class.
- I / we are over the age of 18 years old, or have consent from a parent or guardian to attend the class.
General Terms & Conditions
- Setsu Niseko and Studio En’s management, instructors and vendors will not be liable for any accidents, injuries and/or loss of property while guests are on Hotel premises / Studio En premises.
- On the date of visit, registered guests may need to present a confirmation screenshot or email or room keycard for verification prior to entry.
- Guests who did not pre-register may be refused entry.
- Please note, our timetable and teachers are subject to change. We will endeavour to keep the timetabled classes and listed teachers as displayed; however, we reserve the right to change class times and teachers at our discretion.
- Studio En reserves the right to amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Group Lessons: If you cancel within 3 hours of class start time, you will be charged for your class.
- Private Lessons: For private instructor bookings you are required to pay in full to secure your desired time and/or instructor. For bookings cancelled up to 24 hours before the start of your session you will be refunded in full or we will reschedule your session. For bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Studio En reserves the right to cancel a class or event. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we can and will refund you the full amount paid or the option to be credited the value to use for a different class or event.
- For workshops, events and courses a refund will be given for cancellations made more than 7 days before the start date. For cancellations within 7 days there will be no refund.
We reserve the right to cancel a class, course, workshop, or event for any reason. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we can and will refund you the full amount paid or the option to be credited the value to use for a different class, course, workshop, or event.
- We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation, or exchange rate losses.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, airplanes etc.) Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.