Ski Shuttle Service
We understand how important it is to easily access the ski mountain each day. Setsu Niseko will be providing a shuttle service to and from the Grand Hirafu ski slope for Setsu Niseko guests to ensure you get to the ski slope conveniently.
Setsu Niseko → Grand Hirafu Gondola → Welcome Centre → Setsu Niseko
Pick-up and drop-off locations at Setsu Niseko: Ski Locker Entrance at Hirafu 1 Lobby
Please note that from 3 April onwards, the shuttle will run in a loop between Setsu Niseko and Grand Hirafu Gondola only as Centre 4 Lifts will be closed on 3 April.
Date & Time
Until 19 March 2023
Time: 8:00 until 40 minutes after lift closure
- The ski shuttle service runs in a loop non-stop each day from 8:00 to 10:00.
- From 10:00 onwards, the ski shuttle will run at 20-minute intervals starting on the hour during lift operational hours.
- Last bus departs Setsu Niseko 40 minutes after lift closure.
From 20 March - 7 May 2023
Time: 8:00 - 17:00
- The ski shuttle will run at 20-minute intervals starting on the hour during lift operational hours.
- From 3 April onwards, the shuttle will run in a loop between Setsu Niseko and Grand Hirafu Gondola only as Centre 4 Lifts will be closed on 3 April.
- To ensure the shuttle service loops every 20 minutes, the shuttle can not wait for extended periods at any of the stops.
- This shuttle is for Setsu Niseko hotel and restaurant guests only.
Other Shuttle Services
Setsu Niseko offers a shuttle service to and from Kutchan for guests travelling by train or looking to experience the local charm and food Kutchan has to offer. The shuttle service will make one stop in Kutchan at the Kutchan Train Station. For guests wishing to visit a supermarket in Kutchan, the CO-OP supermarket is located right next to Kutchan Station.
Hanazono Ski Shuttle
For guests wishing to visit Hanazono Ski Resort, Hanazono Ski Shuttle will be available for guests to use at no additional cost. You can access the shuttle conveniently right in front of Setsu Niseko front entrance.
Date & Time:
3 December 2022 - 9 April 2023
- Night Skiing Period (17 Dec 2022 - 19 Mar 2023): 8:00 - 19:25
- Outside Night Skiing Period: 8:00 - 17:28
Please note that the above shuttle time is the departure time from Hanazono Ski Resort and the shuttle time will depart every 30 minutes.