- One Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Suite
- Four Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Penthouse
- Four Bedroom Penthouse
Two Bedroom Suite
Designed in harmony with Niseko's breathtaking alpine landscapes, our range of luxury two bedroom suites offer contemporary Japanese inspired design complete with traditional shoji screens and built-in window daybed seating and in-suite Tatami spaces that seamlessly extends the living space for families and groups. Meticulous attention to detail combined with the extensive use of natural wood, complemented by local artwork create a home that is reassuringly warm and inviting.
Bedding Configuration: King or Twin beds
Please note that images provide a guide on design style only. Views and floor plan vary between suites and depend on weather conditions. Please see our suite options from the Suite Choices section below.
Amenities & Facilities
- 1 king or 2 twin beds are available in each bedroom, traditional futon bedding will be provided for additional guests. This will be set up in the tatami space when possible.
- Expansive windows with built-in daybed window seats (in selected rooms) to soak in the panoramic views of Niseko
- Traditional Japanese tatami space
- Private foyer with ski wear closet
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Under floor heating in living room, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen includes refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, cooker hood, Miele induction hob, combi-oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Laundry appliances includes a combi washer/dryer and ironing facilities
- In-suite tablet with digital concierge service
- Two well appointed bathrooms with double vanity sinks and bathtub in the master suite
- Locally sourced body soap, shampoo & conditioner, along with tea and coffee will be provided in your suite. Other room amenities will be available upon request.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and smart TV in living room and all bedrooms
- Personalised concierge services
- Access to Wellness Centre including public onsen, sauna and gymnasium. Access to private onsen rooms (reservation required)
- Yoga and meditation classes (reservation required)
- Winter shuttle bus service to Grand Hirafu Gondola
- Access to children's playroom and landscaped courtyard gardens
- Ski concierge service and private ski locker accessed by room key
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area on level 1
- Daily cleaning provided unless otherwise specified
Two Bedroom SuiteFloor plan
This spacious suite offers every comfort to unwind, located on the ground floor with a terrace and easy access to all hotel facilities.
Two Bedroom Suite with TatamiFloor plan
Beautifully appointed suites offer every comfort to relax and retreat
Two Bedroom Courtyard Suite with TatamiFloor plan
A peaceful retreat with courtyard views over serene landscaped gardens
Two Bedroom Village Suite with TatamiFloor plan
Spacious suites overlooking Hirafu village and the valley beyond. Located near the ski lockers and ski shuttle pickup location.
Two Bedroom Annupuri Suite with TatamiFloor plan
Every season unveils spectacular views over Niseko’s Annupuri ski resort, with night-skiing illuminating the mountain throughout winter
Two Bedroom Yotei Suite with TatamiFloor plan
Generously proportioned luxury suites overlooking the iconic Mount Yotei, the Fuji of the North