- One Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Suite
- Four Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Penthouse
Three Bedroom Suite
Take-in the finest views of Niseko's iconic Mt Yotei and Mt Annupuri mountains, whilst enveloping yourself with the warm feeling of home with these spacious retreats, complete with a fully equipped open plan kitchen, generous living room and en-suites in every bedroom. Daybeds with built-in window seats inspired by the 'Engawa' corridors that mediates the interior and exterior spaces of traditional Japanese townhouses, are designed to optimise the stunning natural beauty of Niseko's mountainous landscapes and add an authentic Japanese sensibility to every suite.
Bedding Configuration: King or Twin beds
Amenities & Facilities
- 1 king or 2 twin beds are available in each bedroom, traditional futon bedding will be provided for additional guests. This will be set up in the tatami rooms when possible.
- Expansive windows with built-in daybed window seats to soak in the panoramic views of Niseko
- Traditional Japanese tatami space in selected rooms
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Under floor heating in living room, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen includes refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, cooker hood, Miele induction hob, combi-microwave, convection oven and dishwasher
- Private foyer with ski wear closet
- Laundry appliances includes a combi washer/dryer and ironing facilities
- Three well appointed bathrooms with double vanity sinks and bathtub in the master suite
- Locally sourced body soap, shampoo & conditioner, along with tea and coffee will be provided in your suite. Other room amenities will be available upon request.
- In-suite tablet with digital concierge service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and smart TV in living room and all bedrooms
- Connecting rooms combining a Studio and a Two bedroom Suite (comes with 2 kitchen spaces and tatami) available in certain suites
- Personalised concierge services
- Access to Wellness Centre including public onsen, sauna and gymnasium. Access to private onsen rooms (reservation required)
- Yoga and meditation classes (reservation required)
- Winter shuttle bus service to Grand Hirafu Gondola
- Shuttle bus service within Grand Hirafu, Kutchan and other nearby destinations
- Access to children's playroom and landscaped courtyard gardens
- Ski concierge service and private ski locker accessed by room key
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area on level 1
- Daily cleaning provided unless otherwise specified
Please note that images provide a guide on design style only, please refer to floor plan for suite layout.
Three Bedroom Annupuri SuiteFloor plan
Every season unveils spectacular views over Niseko’s Annupuri ski resort, with magical illuminations throughout the winter
Three Bedroom Yotei SuiteFloor plan
Generously proportioned luxury suites overlooking the iconic Mount Yotei, the Fuji of the North
Three Bedroom Annupuri Suite with TatamiFloor plan
Overlooking the spectacular Annupuri mountain ranges, a private tatami area extends the living room whilst offering an authentic Japanese experience.