- One Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Suite
- Four Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Penthouse
Relax in our beautifully appointed studios with extensive use of warm wooden interiors, washi paper and sumptuous fabrics for an authentic Japanese living experience. Window side daybeds allow you to sit back and immerse yourself in the beauty of Niseko's diverse landscapes. Every studio is appointed with a fully equipped kitchen with the latest Miele appliances designed to bring every comfort to your stay.
Bedding Configuration: King or Twin beds
Amenities & Facilities
- 1 king or 2 twin beds are available in each bedroom, traditional futon bedding will be provided for additional guests. This will be set up in the tatami space when possible.
- Expansive windows with built-in daybed window seats (in selected rooms) to soak in the panoramic views of Niseko
- Air conditioning and under floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen includes refrigerator, coffee machine, kettle, cooker hood, Miele induction hob, combi-oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Laundry appliances includes a combi washer/dryer and ironing facilities
- Well appointed bathroom with bathtub in selected rooms
- Locally sourced body soap, shampoo & conditioner, along with tea and coffee will be provided in your room. Other room amenities will be available upon request.
- Private foyer with ski wear closet
- Traditional Japanese tatami space in selected rooms
- Private terrace in selected rooms
- In-room tablet with digital concierge service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and smart TV
- Personalised concierge services
- Access to Wellness Centre including public onsen, sauna and gymnasium. Access to private onsen rooms (reservation required)
- Yoga and meditation classes (reservation required)
- Winter shuttle bus service to Grand Hirafu Gondola
- Access to children's playroom and landscaped courtyard gardens
- Ski concierge service and private ski locker accessed by room key
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated area on level 1
- Daily cleaning provided unless otherwise specified
Please note that images provide a guide on design style only, please refer to floor plan for suite layout.
Beautifully appointed studios offer every comfort to relax and retreat
Courtyard StudioFloor plan
A peaceful retreat with courtyard views over landscaped gardens. Every studio has a well appointed bathroom with a bathtub.
Village StudioFloor plan
Overlooking the Hirafu village from your own terrace
Annupuri StudioFloor plan
Every season unveils spectacular views over Niseko’s Annupuri ski resort, with night-skiing illuminating the mountain throughout winter
Yotei StudioFloor plan
These studios are facing towards Mount Yotei, the Fuji of the North and the surrounding area.
Village Studio with TatamiFloor plan
A spacious Japanese inspired studio with its own Tatami space overlooking Hirafu village
Yotei Studio with TatamiFloor plan
The luxury of an oversized studio with views across the valley towards the iconic Mount Yotei from your Japanese Tatami space