The Summer Gondola is the heart and soul of the Niseko in the summer season linking the peaceful silence of Hokkaido in summer to the dynamism of resort experiences that you can actively enjoy in Niseko. Enjoy the vast panoramas of Mount Yotei, as you soar into the Niseko sky with magnificent views bursting with lush greenery.
- Location: Niseko Hanazono Resort (about a 15-minute drive from the hotel)
- Walk-in only. Please purchase the gondola tickets at Hanazono 308 activity desk on the day of your visit.
- Maximum 8 persons in a cabin.
- Pets are allowed on a leash or in a pet cage.
|Dates of Operation||29th April to 15th October 2023|
|Operation Time||9:00 to 16:00 (Last Ride)|
|Price||¥1,800 (13 years and above) |
¥900 (6 to 12 years)
Pre-schoolers (5 years and under) are free of charge
- The Gondola operating times may vary or be cancelled due to bad weather.
- There are no restrooms or restaurants near the summit station.
- The area near the summit station is unpaved. Please wear comfortable shoes.