Explore the untouched beauty of natural scenery with every member of the family. Snowmobiling is the ultimate alternative to skiing and definitely one to try for a fun-packed family adventure.
Our experienced guides will take you through the lush forests, and over snow-covered pastures to witness some of the most awesome views of the Niseko range and beyond with easy-to-ride, lightweight machines. Tandem and single snowmobiles are available along with group and private tours.
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Premium snowmobiles are for experienced and advanced riders.
- Pickup is available 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- Helmets with visors are included in the tour prices.
- Minimum age for the single ride is 16 years and above.
- 6 years and above are required for the tandem ride and must ride with an adult.
- If you prefer a private tour, there will be a 50% surcharge.
- The transfer vehicle will be shared with other customers (for bookings of 2 vehicles or more).
- Tours are subject to change routes and/or be rescheduled due to weather or snow conditions.
- Rental wear and gear are available on-site (additional charges apply).
60 minutes Large Snowfield Course
The most popular tour which allows you to ride via the forest, amongst the trees. You will see a great snowfield open in front of you.
|Dates of Operation||Late November 2023 to 31st March 2024|
|Starting Times||09:30 | 10:30 | 11:30 | 13:30 | 14:30 | 15:30|
|Prices||Single Ride (250cc): 12,000JPY / per snowmobile |
Tandem Ride (250cc): 18,000JPY / per snowmobile
Premium Single Ride (500cc): 18,000JPY / per snowmobile
Premium Tandem Ride (500cc): 27,000JPY / per snowmobile
90 minutes Super View Course
This is a course for guests who want to ride around tree seas, race up a mountainside, and aim for the top of the ridge. On a clear day, you are not only able to see Mt. Yotei, but also the town of Kutchan spreading out beneath you.
|Dates of Operation||1st February to 31st March 2024|
|Starting Times||11:30 or 14:30|
|Prices||Single Ride (250cc): 18,000JPY / per snowmobile |
Tandem Ride (250cc): 27,000JPY / per snowmobile
Premium Single Ride (500cc): 27,000JPY / per snowmobile
Premium Tandem Ride (500cc): 40,000JPY / per snowmobile
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Cancellation prior to booking commencement will incur a cancellation fee as shown below:
3 days: a 50% cancellation fee
The day before: a 100% cancellation fee
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no-shows.
I am a First timer. Can I join the snowmobiling tour?
Yes. First timers can be assured our expert guides will explain all equipment, safety features and show you the correct techniques so you can quickly adapt to enjoy the tour. We introduce you to your snowmobile and do some easy practice loops to make sure you're handling your machine comfortably. We set off for the mountain, making plenty of stops to let you catch your breath and take pictures.
What should I wear or bring for the snowmobiling tour?
Please be dressed in your ski or snowboard wear, with gloves and waterproof boots. A neck warmer and goggles are also recommended. If you do not have all these items, they can be rented from White Isle for an additional fee at the time of your tour. A helmet with a visor for each participant is included in the tour price.