Shakotan Day Tour
The beautiful coastal scenery of the Shakotan Peninsula is located in the northern part of Niseko, just a one and a half hour drive from Setsu Niseko. This is a stunning road trip that you won't want to miss; breathtaking capes, crystal clear waters with the promise of some of Japan's world famous sea urchin or uni. Shakotan is a seafood paradise where you can enjoy the sweestest and freshest seafood bowls in Hokkaido, that may soon be one of your all time favourites.
- Day tours are based on 8 hours per day.
- An itinerary to be confirmed by the guest will be sent to the driver before the drive.
- Some attractions may not be available off season.
- Start time of activities may vary during the actual day.
- English guide may be requested for an extra charge of ¥20,000. Subject to availability.
- Price does not include meals, entrance fees, and highway toll charges.
- Trekking at Cape Kamui: Cape Kamui on the Shakotan Peninsula is an easy trek that offers a 360 degrees view along the 770 meter long trail with stunning views of the ocean. At the end of the cape, there is a ledge called Kamui-iwa, a famous spot for you to capture this special holiday moment with a selfie.
- A lunch to remember: After the trek, you deserve to treat yourself to a mouth-watering sea urchin rice bowl.
- Cape Shakotan and the Shimamui Coast: The Shimamui coastline is one of Japan's most beautiful beaches and the perfect spot to go for a swim, stroll along the beach or enjoy a late afternoon picnic.
If time allows, we would recommend you visit Otaru to soak in the atmosphere of this famous canal and shopping street on your way back to Niseko.
¥60,000 up to 8 people
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Bookings must be made at least 4 days in advance of the tour.
Additional fees (¥8,000 per hour) will be applied if drive exceeds 8 hours.
Cancellation within specific time frame before booking commencement will incur cancellation fees as below:
4 days: 100% cancellation fees
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
We strongly advise guests to purchase travel insurance to cover any cancellation fees.