Make sure you make the most of every minute enjoying Niseko's renowned powder snow. For your ultimate convenience, let us arrange a lift pass to ensure you don't need to wait, when you could be out on the mountains getting fresh tracks? Just let us know which dates and passes you need and we will arrange for your passes to be waiting for you upon check-in.
- Lift Pass bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Lift Passes of 7 days or below can only be used on consecutive days, whilst 8 days or more lift passes have 2 additional rest days in which the pass holder can choose their days off.
- Pre-schooler passes (6 years and under) are only available in resorts and must be present at the lift pass counter for age verification in order to receive the passes.
- Lift passes are activated by their first scan, including both lift gates and on the Niseko United shuttle bus.
All Mountain Lift Pass
For those who are keen to explore the wide range of terrains that Niseko has to offer, then this is the perfect option for you. An 'All Mountain Lift Pass' provides access to all 4 spectacular resorts within Niseko United, namely Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri. Start your day with a quick and easy 2-minute Setsu Shuttle service to Grand Hirafu Gondola, and access all the other parts of the resorts via the lifts. This full access pass will allow you to take full advantage of our world-famous powder snow experience, exploring the various terrains to find your own favourite runs. For those new to the area, we can arrange an experienced local guide who can take you through the mountains to explore the local's favourites spots for skiing and boarding.
Grand Hirafu & Hanazono Lift Pass
This lift pass gives full access to Grand Hirafu and Hanazono mountain terrain which covers around 60% of the mountain. Although there are plenty of beginner runs where you can practice your turns or learn some new riding skills, the area is also a great fit for more experienced riders looking for more challenging steep or tree clad runs. This is a perfect pass for everyone, as it give you access to all you need for your ski holiday including night skiing. Highly recommended for beginners or those who are new to the area.
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Cancellation prior to booking commencement will incur cancellation fees as below:
6 days or less: ¥500 will be charged for amendment
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
Lift pass cannot be refunded once issued.
Lost lift passes can be reissued with a ¥2,500 reissue fee.
What type of lift pass should I purchase?
- If you are first-timers or beginners, the Grand Hirafu and Hanazono lift pass is perfect for you as it gives you access to 60% of the Niseko United ski resort.
- If you want to explore all 4 resorts in Niseko United, the All Mountain lift pass gives you more terrains and ski lift options. This is perfect for intermediates and above.