Experience horse riding in Niseko immersed in the charming woodlands, taking in the breathless views of Mount Yotei by horseback. You will practice basic riding skills in an enclosed area to familiarise yourself with the fundamentals first and once comfortable, you will be set to leave the stable for a stroll through the Niseko countryside.
- Meeting Location: Niseko Country Farm (about 15 minutes drive from hotel)
- Meeting Time: 10 minutes before the tour start time
- Minimum Guests: 2 people (maximum: 4 people)
We are happy to assist with booking and inquires. Please note that guests need to make payment directly to supplier.
Spring to Autumn
|Dates of Operation||1st May to 31st October 2022|
|Starting Times||10:00 | 11:00 | 13:00 | 14:00 | 15:00|
|Age Requirement||6 years and above|
**Please note the following information refers to last winter season. The service will be updated and be available to book once the details are released by the supplier.
|Dates of Operation||mid December to late March|
|Starting Times||11:00 or 13:00|
|Age Requirement||7 years and above|
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance of the tour.
Guest under the influence of alcohol or pregnant guests may not participate in the activity.
Children under 18 years need to be accompanied by a guardian.
Small children's horses might be led by a guide on a shorter course (to be decided on site).
Cancellation within specific time frame before booking commencement will incur cancellation fees as below:
The day before: 50% cancellation fees
On the day: 100% cancellation fees
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
What do I need to bring for the activity?
- Gloves, a hat, and sunglasses as needed.
- You can bring your cameras or electronic devices at your own responsibility.
What should I wear for the activity?
- Make sure you are dressed in comfortable clothing that are easy to move in.
- During winter season, please join the tour in warm clothes that are easy to move in. We recommend wearing snow wear (jacket and pants) and gloves.