Sushi Kato INORI Menu
Sushi Kato Inori promises the ultimate ocean-to-table Japanese Kaiseki experience. Kato’s mantra of "Inori" expresses gratitude for their guests support and abundant harvests with a selection of menus celebrating the local seasonal produce from land to sea.
Snow Moon Flower Course by Chef Toru Tayasu
Soup/Dashi (Freshly Brewed Dashi made from Bonito Flakes & Konbu Kelps)
Starter (Crispy Crab Egg Roll topped with Caviar)
Hot Dish (Steamed Egg Custard with Crab)
Gift from the northern ocean (Simmered Abalone, Seared Sea Urchin & Seasonal Vegetables with Crab Jelly)
Steamed Dish (Savory King Crab with Powdery Snow Salt)
Grilled Dish (40g Hokkaido Wagyu Beef Steak & Vegetables)
Sushi Selections (5 Pieces of Seasonal Sushi)
Dessert (Mt Yotei - A Mont Blanc Cake made from Pureed Lily-Bulb)
Guests can upgrade to ¥50,000 course, additions to the above dishes include 80g Hokkaido Wagyu Beef Steak (increased from 40g), Squid Nigiri with Powdered Dried Mullet Roe, Rice topped with Sea Urchin & Salmon Roe, and Rice soaked with Dashi topped with Crab will be served.
Crab Hotpot Kaiseki Course
Only available from 20-26 December 2022 and 1-3 January 2023
Limited to one group up to 8 people per reservation
Starter (Raw White Sesame Tofu)
Guidance (Hair Crab Shabu Shabu)
Grilled Dish (Crab Meat Dish)
Main Dish (Hair Crab Hot Pot - Miso Flavour)
Sushi (5 pieces of Seasonal Sushi & Coloured Chirashi Sushi)
Dessert (Green Tea & Wagashi)
Terms & Conditions
- Sushi Kato reserves the right to decline reservations for children under the age of 7.
- The set course menu for children aged 7-12 years is ¥12,000 (including tax and service charge).
- Reservations are required at least 2 days in advance with two seating times available from 17:30 onwards or from 20:00.
- Please note that we cannot accept reservations outside of business hours, or reservations made by contacting us on the day or the day before the reservation request.
- Sushi Kato currently accepts the following two payment options:
- 1. Payment by credit card registration on TableCheck (automatic payment after leaving the restaurant)
- 2. Credit card payment on the day at the restaurant
- Please contact us in advance if you would like to change the menu due to allergies or other reasons.
- Please contact us at least 2 weeks before the reservation date to change the group size of a reservation for 4 people or more.
- Kindly note our cancellation policy is as follows.
- If cancelled 3 days prior: 50% of the set course fee will be charged to the credit card used to secure the reservation
- If canceled 2 days prior: 70% of the set course fee will be charged to the credit card used to secure the reservation
- In case of cancellation the day before or no shows without notice: 100% of the set course fee will be charged to the credit card used to secure the reservation