Front Desk Supervisor
Front desk supervisor will oversee the daily operation of front desk and act as duty manager. This person is charged with ensuring owners and guests are experiencing memorable stay at Setsu Niseko by providing high quality of service.
Responsibilities and Duties
The key tasks that are required of this person include:
- Ensure the successful opening of Setsu Niseko
- Oversee the daily shift of front desk operation and act as a duty manager.
- Handle and resolve any owners and guests related issues
- Review owners and guests feedback and make action effectively
- Recruitment of seasonal staff
- Monitor performance of staff, provide feedback, coaching and training as required
- Ensure working environment is safe and create happy working environment
- Communicate closely with other departments, food and beverage operators, wellness operators, and ski shop operators
- Role is flexible and the supervisor have to adapt as necessary to the changing market conditions and operational constraints
Reports to: Setsu Niseko Front Desk Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- Front desk experience ideally with seasonal/resort experience. Hotel opening experience is a plus.
- A self-starter that can work independently and achieve targets.
- Understand Setsu Niseko’s vision for customer service and be committed to its delivery
- Be an excellent, flexible, inspirational and involved team player
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines with close attention to detail
- Always be punctual and considerate of fellow work colleagues
- Ideally native or fluent in business both Japanese and English
- Visa status permitting full-time work in Japan. Sponsorship available for the right applicant
- Driving license essential
- Salary (plus annual discretionary bonus)
- Paid statutory holidays. 10 days after 6 months of employment, 11 days after 1 year and 6 months of employment
- Discounts on a variety of products owned within the group: ski rentals, ski school, golf, etc.
- Individual Seasonal HANAZONO Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law
- Commuting allowance to and from your home to work, capped at 45,000 yen per month
- Retirement plan (After 10 years of service)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.