Hanazono Forest Tree Trekking offers a captivating series of 6 high-rope courses intertwined amongst the trees. An exhilarating and challenging experience that will test your courage and problem-solving abilities like no other. The course also includes a zipline that allows participants to take to the air and experience that liberating albeit heart-in-mouth flying sensation. Courses are available across all levels from beginner to intermediate.
- Meeting Location: Resort Center Hanazono 308 (about a 15-minute drive from the hotel)
- Meeting Time: 15 minutes before the starting time
- Requirement: 6 years and above, minimum height requirement 120cm. Note that it may be difficult for children to attach or detach the rope even if they meet the height requirement.
- Tree Trekking course will close at 17:00, last entry is at 16:00.
|Dates of Operation||29th April to 22nd October 2023|
|Duration||about 3 hours to finish all the courses|
|Starting Times||09:30 | 10:00 | 11:00 | 13:00 |14:00|
|Price||¥5,500 (13 years and above) |
¥4,500 (6 to 12 years)
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance of the tour.
Children under 12 years can participate with an adult guardian. Please include any accompanying adult in the number of participants in your booking.
For participants between 6 and 12 years, a written consent from a parent or guardian is required.
Maximum of 3 children to be under the supervision of 1 adult.
Cancellation within the specific time frame before booking commencement will incur a cancellation fee as shown below:
The day before: a 50% cancellation fee
On the day: a 100% cancellation fee
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no-shows.
No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
What do I need to bring for the activity?
- We recommend active clothing and gloves (gloves with grip recommended) that guests do not mind potentially getting dirty. Gloves are available for purchase at Niseko Sports.
- Cameras & electronic devices: the harness you will wear has a strong magnet, which will affect your cell phone and credit cards. If you wish to bring them with you, please keep them in your left breast pocket and understand that they may be lost or damaged.
- As the activity is in the natural forest, there are insects when the temperature rises. Use of repellent is recommended.
What should I wear for the activity?
- During Tree Trekking, there is a possibility of getting tree sap on your clothes which is very difficult to remove. Raincoats are available for purchase at Niseko Sports to protect clothing from tree sap.
- We recommend shoes with good grip. When the snow melts or the ground is wet after rain, the shoes can easily get dirty or wet.
- For safety reasons, we recommend that you tie up your long hair and wear something less revealing.