Niki Park Farm Day Tour
Located just off the northern coast, a 50 minute drive from Setsu Niseko Niki Park is the most delicious spot for all, especially fruit lovers. Fruit picking is one of the most popular activities in Japan that you can enjoy as a family and for good reason. With warm summers, clean air and great soil, Nikki produces some of the tastiest fruit. Walking around the orchards, and picking your favourite fruit from its trees, this short day trip guarantees good taste, good health and a good fun time. What a great way to spend a morning or afternoon with your family.
- Day tours are based on 8 hours per day.
- An itinerary to be confirmed by the guest will be sent to the driver before the drive.
- Some attractions may not be available off season.
- Start time of activities may vary during the actual day.
- English guide may be requested for an extra charge of ¥20,000. Subject to availability.
- Price does not include meals, entrance fees, and highway toll charges.
- Fruit Park Niki: The spacious park is not only home to fruit such as cherries and apples but also lavender and other flowers, as well as a giant slide for visitors to enjoy the beautiful open view of the entire town.
- Nitori Sightseeing Orchard: This organic farm grows a wide variety of fruits such as strawberries, plums, pears, grapes, peaches and apples throughout the year which welcome visitors to pick and take home. There are also chestnuts and walnuts in November. Make sure you try the delicious apple pie whilst in the region.
- Nikka Whisky Distiller: If you are a whisky lover, this is a place for you. Reputed for their world-class single malt whiskey, Nikka is one of Japan’s top selling whiskey makers. Their main distillery in Yoichi is located about 10 minutes drive outside of Niki.
¥60,000 up to 8 people
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Bookings must be made at least 4 days in advance of the tour.
Additional fees (¥8,000 per hour) will be applied if drive exceeds 8 hours.
Cancellation within specific time frame before booking commencement will incur cancellation fees as below:
4 days: 100% cancellation fees
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
We strongly advise guests to purchase travel insurance to cover any cancellation fees.