Niki Park Farm Day Tour
Located just off the northern coast, a 50-minute drive from Setsu Niseko, Niki Park is the most delicious spot for all. Fruit picking is one of the most popular activities in Japan that you can enjoy as a family and for good reason: with warm summers, clean air and great soil, Nikki produces some of the tastiest fruits. Walking around the orchards and picking your favourite fruit off the trees, this short day trip guarantees good taste, good health and a good time. What a great way to spend a day with your family.
- Day tours are based on 8 hours per day.
- An itinerary to be confirmed by the guest will be sent to the driver before the drive.
- Some attractions may not be available off-season.
- Start time of activities may vary during the actual day.
- English guide may be requested for an extra charge of ¥20,000 but will be subject to availability.
- Price does not include meals, entrance fees, parking fees, and highway toll charges.
- Fruit Park Niki: The spacious park is home to not only fruit such as cherries and apples but also lavender and other flowers, as well as a giant slide for visitors to enjoy the beautiful open view of the entire town.
- Nitori Sightseeing Orchard: This organic farm grows a wide variety of fruits such as strawberries, plums, pears, grapes, peaches, and apples throughout the year which welcome visitors to pick and take home. There are also chestnuts and walnuts in November. Make sure you try the delicious apple pie whilst in the region!
- Occi Gabi Winery: The winery was reopened in April 2013 after renovations, and a free tour project was established for the wine-making building as well as for the bottling and storage buildings. The brewing staff guides visitors with reservations. At the shop, all kinds of Yoichi Wine can be purchased, including limited-edition products.
- Nikka Whisky Distiller: If you are a whiskey lover, this is the place for you. Reputed for their world-class single malt whiskey, Nikka is one of Japan’s top selling whiskey makers. Their main distillery in Yoichi is located about a 10-minute drive outside of Niki.
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Bookings must be made at least 4 days in advance of the tour.
Additional fees (¥8,000 per hour) will be applied if drive exceeds 8 hours.
Cancellation within specific time frame before booking commencement will incur cancellation fees as below:
4 days: a 100% cancellation fee
Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no-shows.
We strongly advise guests to purchase travel insurance to cover any cancellation fees.