Whether you are keen to hit the off-road tracks, explore the countryside, or want a more eco-friendly mode of travel with a group of friends or family, Rhythm Niseko has a rental bike that will suit your needs and skills from E-bikes to road bikes and even a range of bikes for your young ones. Free rental swap services are available allowing you the flexibility to try out different models. Whether it be a road bike trip or an adrenaline rush downhill on mountain bikes, our onsite bike experts will be able to make a recommendation that is the right fit for you.
Tours can be also arranged if you are looking for some guides to help you explore the best kept secrets of the local area.
- Rental Bikes are available from 3rd June to 30th September.
- Equipment can be picked up after 16:00 the night before the rental period starts.
- Prices include free insurance on all products (excess is 14 day rate on equipment rented)
- Children's price apply to 13 years and younger.
- Children's helmets are provided free of charge as children under 12 years must wear a helmet while riding a bike by Japanese law.
- Bike accessories and safety gear can be rented.
- Premium Range: A range of high-quality mountain bikes and road bikes are available and can be swapped free of charge.
- Standard Range: Hardtail mountain bikes and hybrid town bikes are provided.
- Kids Bike: Available for all ages, from striders for the little ones, 16-inch models for young kids, and larger 24-inch models suitable for 8 to 12 years old.
- E-Bike: Yamaha Brace battery-assisted bike is provided.
- Mountain Bike (Full Suspension): Includes helmet and knee pads.
This service is exclusive to Setsu Niseko guests.
Cancellation fees will be applied according to the supplier's terms and conditions.